I want to start this post by remember a great girl whose grows as a great woman in the wolrd. Are you remember her ? Yes ! “Hellen Keller”. She is blind and dave ! No choice for her to speak or not, to hear or not, and to see or not. She can not hear, speak and see. How flat her world until optimistic show them if she is still have skin and tongue. She can touch and feel. God give us five, and God give her two. And with those two she does something dazling to the world. My first question, is Hellen Keller is Hellen keller if she is not blind and dave ?.

Second name is Bill Gates ! He droup out from university, but he believes on his self that he can do something. And nowdays, digital era spreads faster because of microsoft. My second question, will we use our computer easily if Bill Gates have a same way of thingking with another university students ?
Third one, a lot of people say James Watt is a stupid and a sickness children. No high school, no university, being a shop keeper and make a revolution in industrial world ! Factory changing ! Transportations changing ! and the world grow. Will we need longer time to feel the high technology in industrial if James Watt is not a hard worker ?

The great history of a great people not only come from foreign country. Soekarno and Hatta, declarator of our republic have a big chance to have a better life with their family, life happily in a prosperousity. But my question, will Indonesia become independent in 17th August 1945 if both of them never decide to leave all of the chance to be happy ?
 
Every heroes, every great-great-and great person has their own story which make them different with another. They have different way of thinking, they have optimistic, they hardworker, they have the real vision which make them move and move, try and try, do and do, and never stop.

When the first time i come to this university, i met with a lot of great youth. They speak from their heart, they do something for a long term, they know which one is good or not, they devide which one is honest and a big lier. Untill i choose to be lonely, because this is better than i should support them to catch in the formal life. Graduate faster, get a master degree, has a good carier. I am not jelous for that, but i am so sad, because i loose brighter friends, i loose the young heroes.

Nowdays, i am thousand times wrost than before because i force for the same thing. I force for my graduation, i force for my carier, and i loose the vision of my life. I forget is the only reason why i should come to the university for bachelor and mater degree is for a knowledge. I forget if the only reason for me to teaching is create a better living.

I feel that my tears fall down, i am not want to die as a ussual person, born-grow-school-graduate-married-be a mother-and die. I want to know the way how to make a small changing, i want to know the way how to make people smile, i want to know the way how to make children grow well. I have my own dream, and i should believe on that. 

I want to born as one of a great person in the world, i want to grow as a small heroe, i want to go to school for a great knowledge, i want teach for a better living, i want to be a mother for a great children, i want to be a wife for a great husband, and i want to die with different with another. So, if i want a different thing with most of people want, should i step my feet on the same way with    them ?

I know it is hard and several people say i am to idealistic. But this is my life where i have freedom to dream about my self. Where i have the same right and have my own resposibility. I have two eyes, two ears, one nose, two hands, and one tongue. I also have a freedom to have a different thinking. I have so much energy to start my work earlier and stop in the middle of night.

I decide to believe in my own dream, i decide to step my feet on the hard way, i will go to MIT and Harvard with a dazzling way, i should not require what they want, but they will require what i want. I am not want to be a bloody civil servant, but i want to build my own school. I just need my eyes to look longer than another, my ear to hear more than another, my feet to step longer, my hand to work faster, my heart to be more patient, my brain to be harder, and my lip to pray more and more because i know i have Allah Whose can do everything that people can not do. So, with all of those reason sould i stop to get what i dream about ?